Urethane Bandsaw Tyres
PLEASE NOTE: ALL TYRES ARE SOLD AS A SET OF 2 TYRES.
These urethane bandsaw tyres will be running on your band saw long after rubber ones have literally turned to dust. They do not dry out, therefore, they will not crack, peel or harden like rubber tires do, you should also be able to hear an audible difference between these urethane ones and your existing rubber tyres. They hold so tightly to the wheel you won’t need to glue them down. Coloured bright safety orange for easier inspection. These tyres will fit wheels of the diameter listed to plus or minus 1/2″, so measure your wheel diameter and if it has say a 14.5″ diameter, the 14″ tyre will fit(very tightly), and for a 13.5″ diameter wheel, it will still fit fine, and you can always trim the width of the tyres if it’s too wide.
These urethane bandsaw tyres come in pairs. Made in the USA by SG Tool.
We stock the following sizes:
- 8″(203.2mm) diameter, 9/16″(14.3mm) width, .095″(2.41mm) thickness
- 9″(228.6mm) diameter, 1/2″”(12.7mm) width, .095″(2.41mm) thickness
- 10″(254mm) diameter, 11/16″(17.4mm) width, .095″(2.41mm) thickness
- 11″(279.4mm) diameter, 3/4″(19.05mm) width, .095″(2.41mm) thickness
- 12″(304.8mm) diameter, 7/8″”(22.2mm) width, .095″(2.41mm) thickness
- 14″(355.6mm) diameter, 1″(25.4mm) width, .095″(2.41mm) thickness
- 16″(406.4mm) diameter, 1 1/4″(31.7mm) width, .125″(3.17mm) thickness
- 17″(431.8mm) diameter, 1 1/8″(28.575mm) width, .125″ thickness
- 18″(457.2mm) diameter, 1 1/2″(38.1mm) width, .125″(3.17mm) thickness
The following videos explain how to fit and trim these tyres.